Augmented reality for PT/OT for CRPS

The CHARIOT program uses augmented reality games to make occupational and physical therapy fun for kids. Learn more at http://chariot.stanfordchildrens.org.

공지사항 자동생성 자막

2018-10-22 16:06:41 자막 닫기
전체 관련글 전체관련글
  • 메모장
    AR [Augmented Reality] 증강 현실 - 가상 현실(Virtual Reality)이 이미지, 주변 배경, 객체... CPR - 심폐소생술[ cardiopulmonary resuscitation ] CRPS - 복합부위 통증 증후군 [ complex regional pain...
    20190103신고
  • 윤강로의 스포츠세상 - Rocky YOON's Sport World
    (18) OT : Orientation ( 예비교육 ) (19) PH : Pent-House( 옥상가옥 ) (20) PM : Post Meridiem( 오후 ) (21) PS : Post-Scrip( 추신 ) (22) PT : Physical Training( 체력훈련 ) (23) PX : Post Exchange ( 매점 )...
    20170525신고
  • MoreloveLesshate
    AR: Augmented Reality(증강현실) 6) ATR: Authorized Ticket Reseller(공식입장권 재판매업자) 7) BOCOG: Beijing Organizing Committee for the Olympic Winter and Paralympic Games...
    20170612신고
  • 세계비지니스선교센타: sgch153 hwang
    Augmented by a strong adjunct faculty, they are genuinely committed to preparing students for successful careers. CULTURAL ENRICHMENT American Liberty University is dedicated to...
    20121124신고
  • 비상(飛上)을 위하여
    sponsible for its renewal or its return to the library from which it was borrowed on or before the Latest Date stamped below. The Minimum Fee for each Lost Book is $50.00. Theft...
    20150101신고
  • 그냥 그래..그런거지..뭐
    for when Jerusalem was besieged, they advised the citizens to rec eive Herod, for which advice they were well requited. But this Pollio, at the time when Herod was once upon his trial...
    20080412신고
  • 그냥 그래..그런거지..뭐
    AND HOW, FOR THAT REASON HE G OT INTO PECULIAR FAVOR WITH HIS FRIENDS AT ROME, BY GIVING THEM MANY PRESENTS; AS HE DID ALSO WITH SATURNINUS, THE PRESI DENT OF SYRIA AND THE GOVERNORS...
    20080412신고
  • 그냥 그래..그런거지..뭐
    But for the present sedition, one should not mistake if he called it a sedition begotten by... They, moreover, were still inventing somewhat or ot her that was pernicious against...
    20080401신고
  • 그냥 그래..그런거지..뭐
    To encourage a belief of this Gospel he has actually devise d for it a sort of dower, in a... n ot suffered adulteration? Which was it that enlightened Paul, and through him Luke? It is...
    20080323신고
  • 그냥 그래..그런거지..뭐
    69 I begin my work with the time when Servius Galba was consul for the second time with... I would not deny that my elevation wa s begun by Vespasian, augmented by Titus, and still...
    20080309신고
  • 83%남자
    17%여자
    1%10대
    12%20대
    29%30대
    32%40대
    20%50대
    6%60대
    통계정보는 댓글이 100개 이상 게시중일때 제공됩니다.
facebook twitter google plus pinterest kakao story band
댓글